Whew. I've been a busy bee. In the last week or so, I've done some major updates to things around here. First, I created an Author's Note to use for my AO3 works. It's something I've been debating on for a while, but basically, I wanted to be able to update ONE place, rather than having to update all the works I've ever published in case my social media changes.
Ironically, I did this last Saturday, before Elon Musk tried to explode twitter, so the potential benefits were reaped almost immediately.
However, in order for this to be as beneficial as I wanted, I realized I might eventually move off neocities, if only because I will likely want to add some more complex services to the site eventually - like forms. I was enticed (pretty easily), by Netlify's form service, as well as Netlify CMS. I've been looking for an easy way to update my blog without having to break out VSCode, and I think I found it. I haven't set CMS up yet, but it's been filed as an issue on my github.
So, a few days ago, I purchase a domain and a few days after that moved my hosting to Netlify. But I didn't stop there.