Themes, Extensions, & Snippets
Obsidian is highly customizable. Each vault you create is it's own environment and can be catered to its uses; this allows you to - for example - have a notebook specifically to learn another language which uses the multiple spellcheck setting while your main notebook is set to spell check only your primary language.
Themes I'm Using
- Used For: Main Vault & Shared Writing Vault
- Used For: Shared Projects
- Best With:Style Settings Extension to customize the theme's colors and appearance.
The themes below are themes I've used in the past or swap into occasionally when I'm interested in something different.
Extensions & Snippets
A selection of my favorite extensions and snippets for Obsidian.
- Style call-outs for your notes.
- Auto Split
- Split your screen into two panels - one for editing and one for viewing.
- Add headers and avatars to your notes.
- Dynamic Table of Contents
- Generate a Table of Contents for a note automatically from the headers.
- Obsidian Icon Folder
- Add icons to your folders or notes in the folder tree.
- Add icons inside of notes.
- Create kanban boards inside Obsidian
- Remember Cursor Position
- Obsidian now remembers where your cursor was when you switch between notes.